Not that I use these very often, but I just like saying them. I put definitions in, just in case.
- igniparous – producing fire [found this at Save The Words]
- incongruent – [the official definition is apparently "not congruent." Lame.]
- palpable – capable of being perceived
- interminable – endless
- onomatopoeic – [stupid one again. "Of or related to onomatopoeia."]
- caustic – harsh or corrosive
- salvageable – capable of being saved from ruin [Why isn't this officially "able to be salvaged?"]
- peripatetic – walking about
- mingent – discharging urine [also Save The Words. Does this mean "to minge" is a verb?]
- eschatological – relating to the ultimate destiny of the world
That is all.